Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kathy & Pete's Wedding Box

Made with items from the wedding and reception!

The bandanna was wrapped around fresh homemade pies that were centerpieces at the reception.  I used  Mod Podge on the outside of the cigar box and adhered the bandanna to the box.

Attached to the bottom of the box, is a label that the out of town guests received in their hospitality bag!

The inside of the box is painted white and I attached photos, stickers, my invitation and other memorabilia  from the wedding and reception.

Inside the box!
The invitation!

Inside the lid!

Parents and inlaws!

My place card and another sticker!

Hope you enjoyed looking!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! When are we going to start my invitations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! As Fran said, Beautiful! You are soo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box is really lovely, I especially like the lid. My niece has a wedding coming up, I will have to have her save stuff for me to make her a box. Thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ruth!
    I enjoy making the wedding boxes but have serveral more to make. If you are in the Fredericksburg, VA area let me know and we can plan a day to work on wedding boxes.
    You can see more wedding boxes on my website deborahgaylestudio.com. Just go to Design Sevices, Mixed Media and down to the bottom to Wood & Paper.
    I'd love to see your finished box if you don't come here to make one!
    Thanks again, Debi

    ReplyDelete