Monday, September 9, 2013


Silhouette Boxes



Fun fall boxes! 
I gave some old chipwood box lids a new life using Caromal Colours and stencils.


The lid was painted with Peppercorn black and then painted with Paparika, 
using a dry brush affect around the edges. I traced a cat photo onto a sheet 
of acetate and cut it out with a craft knife.  Then stenciled it on the lid using 
Caromal Colours stencil creme. Toner was used to finish it off.   


This is my favorite and I used Caromal Colours Pumpkin paint for this one.  
The leaf was made with a foam stamp.


The Harvest box lettering stencil was created on my Cameo machine.
I drew and cut the stencil for the wheat.


Paprika was painted on this box lid and a pumpkin stencil was created on my Cameo machine.


The 1776 Stencil was created on the Cameo machine and
 I found the little star in my drawer of stencils. 
Love the Huckleberry Blue paint.


I created the little acorn stencil.


These last two boxes were created using a crackle medium and acrylic paints.
The horse is a vinyl cut out adhered to the top using mod podge.  
The cat was created with my handcut stencil.

May have a class coming up soon!
If you're interested in the class leave me a comment!
Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment